Job Number: WS090504
Location: Washington, DC
6+ months starting June 15, 2009.
1. Design and implementation of feature-rich, interactive, and dynamic Web sites.
2. Design of advanced navigation, banners, logos, animation, and print and multimedia
elements following brand standards.
3. Utilization of UI best practices, innovative layout, and clean navigation.
4. Administrative duties, such as maintaining design folders in company directories on
Education: B.S. in web design or design-related discipline essential
Experience: Two years’ experience as a Web Designer
1. Proficient in Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator HTML, and CSS. Knowledge of Flash a
2. Strong graphics and Web design skills.
3. Solid understanding of UI design.
4. General understanding of Web standards and optimization.
5. Ability to work with complex Photoshop/Fireworks documents to extract image assets.
6. Experience with browser-compliant Web design essential.
7. Mobile experiences a plus.
8. Superior attention to detail.
9. Candidates must provide samples demonstrating excellent design sense and strong,
user-centered design capabilities.
10. Strong front-end design skills are also required.
Language: Perfect command of English or Spanish.
1. Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple projects simultaneously and manage one’s
own time and deliverables.
2. Strong teamwork and effective communication skills.
3. Breadth of awareness.
Please send your resume only if your skills match the ones above, .
Click here to email your resume
Zeavran is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer, that complies with the provisions of the
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace
© Copyright Zeavran, Inc.