Job Number: WN090505
Web Data Entry
Location: Washington, DC
6+ months starting June 15, 2009.
1. Data entry for Web pages using predetermined templates.
2. Data entry for Web site databases and modules that aggregate content company wide.
3. Reviewing Web site content to assure quality and consistency.
4. Creating metadata for new Internet Web sites to optimize search engine results.
5. Testing the functionality of new Web applications.
1. Basic knowledge of HTML.
2. Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
3. Knowledge of Web site development software, including the Adobe Macromedia Suite
(Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat PDF Writer) is a plus.
4. Superior attention to detail.
Language: Perfect command of English or Spanish.
1. Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple projects simultaneously and manage one’s
own time and deliverables.
2. Strong teamwork orientation and effective communication skills.
3. Strong interpersonal skills.
Please send your resume only if your skills match the ones above, .
Click here to email your resume
Zeavran is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer, that complies with the provisions of the
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace
© Copyright Zeavran, Inc.