Job Number: WD090503
Web Developer (3 positions)
Location: Washington, DC
6+ months starting June 15, 2009.
2. Participating in all phases of Web applications development: analysis, design,
implementation, testing, and maintenance.
3. Designing and creating databases for Web applications using MS SQL Server,
implementing the data structure, views, triggers, and stored procedures required to
support, at the database level, the underlying business logic.
4. Designing and implementing batch processes using MS SQL Data Transformation
Services (DTS), to import data from other database platforms.
5. Maintaining high coding standards and practices, and exercising quality control in all
aspects of development.
6. Taking appropriate action to resolve Web site applications issues by communicating
with peers and other project team members using a collaborative approach.
- Education: B.S. in Computer Science or similar background
- Experience: Two years’ experience as a Web Developer
of Flash a plus.
2. Solid knowledge of Web design and functionality, revision control, Web environments,
and browser-specific issues.
3. Solid understanding of UI design.
4. Thorough knowledge of code documentation.
5. Knowledge of MS SQL Server as the main database tool, including Data
Transformation Services (DTS), to be used in implementing download processes and
population of database structures.
6. Experience with .NET technologies: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, .NET framework.
Knowledge of Java and Visual Basic a plus.
7. Superior attention to detail.
Language: Perfect command of English or Spanish.
1. Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple projects simultaneously and manage one’s
own time and deliverables.
2. Strong teamwork and effective communication skills.
Please send your resume only if your skills match the ones above, .
Click here to email your resume
Zeavran is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer, that complies with the provisions of the
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace
© Copyright Zeavran, Inc.